Class 2 HGV Driver Vacancy.
We are currently seeking a full time Class 2 HGV Driver, to help support our growing business.
To fulfil this role, you will need to be personable, practical and be great with customers.
Key Task & Responsibilities
- You will be working across the South East (e.g.: Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire), and operating from Framfield.
- Operating a CHGV 2 Vacuum Tanker,
- Emptying Sewage and Non-Hazardous waste from either Sewage Treatment Systems, Pumping Stations and more.
- Maintain excellent service levels
- Ensure road worthiness of vehicle before leaving the yard by carrying out a safety checks, taking appropriate action where necessary.
- Ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and in line with legislation
- Keeping your vehicle clean and tidy
Essential Skills and Education
- A current and clean HGV license
- Up to date CPC and digital tacho card
- Must be able to work independently and show initiative
- Great customer service
As a family run business, we are passionate about providing long term job security and career development in a fun and friendly working environment.
The wages for this role are £30,800 per annum, which includes 20 hours of guaranteed overtime. Plus a bonus scheme which you will be applicable for after 6 months.
Hours and work requirements include:
45 hours per week, one Saturday per month, plus 20 hours guaranteed overtime a month.
After 6 months, you will also be entitle to participate in the bonus scheme.
Other benefits include pension provision and holiday pay.
Please contact us for further information or to request an application form.
Please Contact Us for further information or to request an application form.
Job Type: Full-time