Class 2 HGV Driver Vacancy.
We are currently seeking a full time Class 2 HGV Driver, to help support our growing business.
To fulfil this role, you will need to be personable, practical and be great with customers.
Key Task & Responsibilities
- You will be working across the South East (e.g.: Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire), and operating from Framfield.
- Operating a CHGV 2 Vacuum Tanker,
- Emptying Sewage and Non-Hazardous waste from either Sewage Treatment Systems, Pumping Stations and more.
Essential Skills and Education
- A current and clean HGV license
- CPC and digital tacho card.
- Must be able to work independently and show initiative
- Great customer service
As a family run business, we are passionate about providing long term job security and career development in a fun and friendly working environment.
The wages for this role are between 23,000 – 24,500 per annum, plus overtime pay available in busy periods and a bonus scheme which you will be applicable for after 6 months.
Other benefits include pension provision and holiday pay.
Please Contact Us for further information or to request an application form.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £24,500.00 /year